Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strangers in my Yard!

It was bad enough when my neighbors started remodeling and I had to try and protect them from all the strange people in their backyard...constantly on alert and having to bark to warn then of strangers! It was just tiring. Luckily, they are nice and don't fuss about my barking because they understand that I am just trying to help! After all they are the owners of my favorite girlfriend, Ellie the Pug, so they know all about barking!!

Undoubtedly, the "evil hole with the ground with water" needs work. Because of this, Mom thinks it is ok to continually bring strange men into MY yard! Obviously it is my job to protect Mom and Faith since Dad is off at work. Mom tells me that someone else is coming tomorrow to give them an estimate so it looks like I will be on guard duty again. To make matters worse, once they decide who is going to do the work, I will have people here for a week! I made need to go to a spa or something to be able to deal with all this stress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment