Monday, June 8, 2009

Slack Owners

My owners are so slack that they haven't logged me on to update my blog in forever! I have tried myself, but my paws are just too large to type!

I had to go to the vet last week because I was shaking my head so much. I was all happy until I got in the door and saw the scary scale. I immediately sat down and my boy had to convince me that it was ok. I finally decided that if I went past it really quickly, they wouldn't have a chance to make me get on it. Even though the scale is very scary, the vet is great. His name is Dr. Huhman (pronounced human, pretty funny huh??). Everytime I see him I get so wound up and crazy. I don't think he believes my owners when they say I only act this way with him! After I calmed down, he was able to check my ears. He found out that I had an ear infection. The doctor gave us ear drops. He seemed very concerned that I would be too wild and wouldn't let my owners put them in. My mom assured him that I would be no trouble (as she gave me that mom/teacher look!). I grinned at her to show I understood.
That night was the time for my first set of drops. I was a little nervous, but I knew when mom said "over", there was no argument, I was to lay down on my side and stay there until she told me I could get up. Whenever I am released from the sit, down or over position, they always say "gato". I have no idea what this means, except that I am free!! I guess I got a little off track there, sorry, back to the ear drops. Mom put the drops in my ears. I really didn't like it, but she followed it up with ear and neck rubs so I guess they aren't too bad.

2 comments:

  1. I have a visit to the vet again too. My Momma has to chase me for the ear drops to clean my ears. Now we use baby wipes and it is much better for everyone. I like the baby wipes, they are cool and Momma scratches the inside of my ears with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS my owners are totally lame too. they never update my blog.

    ReplyDelete