Monday, June 8, 2009

Evil Hole in the Ground With Water

Well, it is that time of the year ago. The time with the big evil hole of water swallows up my owners over and over again. I really don't care if mom, dad or my boy get in because I figure they are big enough to save themselves, but I really hate it when my girl gets in. I guess this stems from the time she rode her bike in the deep end during February of '08. I really haven't gotten over that scare! Luckily my mom knew what my "Timmy is in the well" bark meant and came running!!
Despite my repeated warnings, Faith continues to enjoy getting in that hole. I guess I will have to tolerate this since Mom has told me that I will have to stay inside if I don't stop barking. That doesn't mean I have to like it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment